Friday 25 September 2009

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

We completed early this morning so this will be my final post. I have enjoyed it (for the most part) and thanks for all your comments and support. Will I do it again – possibly. Will I blog it – probably not.

This blog will now sit in the ether for the rest of eternity or at least until Google decide to pull the plug or start charging.

I may pop back occasionally to see how many people are reading a non updated blog. I may even blog about it!!!!

3 comments:

MeatOnThe Bone said...

Thanks APD for all the interest (no pun intended) and entertainment over the months.

And thanks also to the other posters for their insightful contributions.

Unknown said...

It is a shame; I just found your weblog today and I just wish you were still writing ...

Anonymous said...

Thanks For Sharing This Great Post Dude
Plots in Hoskote