Monday 18 May 2009

More Paperwork

I have now tracked down all of the guarantees, certificates and permissions and so on and bundled the whole lot up with a covering letter and delivered it round to the solicitors' office yesterday afternoon. I have given him all the originals as the thought of scanning all that lot in through a home printer / copier / scanner was more than I could cope with – I would have needed to stop for a shave half way through! I am glad that it is all done now – another job ticked off the list.

I think the purchaser will be getting a survey later this week. I would be surprised if anything came out of that so we are making good progress.

4 comments:

Tim Leunig said...

My solicitor scanned and emailed them - about 20-30MB in total! Post has its advantages...

Tim Leunig said...

Any progress two weeks on?

MotB said...

I agree with Tim, we want more, we want more!

Decorem said...

Yes - sorry about the lack of news. I have just put a new post up with the updated position. Not good news but we live to fight another day.