Tuesday 9 December 2008

Windows Invoice

The invoices, bills and demands for payment are coming in a little faster now and I have just received the final invoice for the new windows and doors; a total of £3470.00. This is £261.00 below the revised budget and £30.00 less than the original estimate and included more windows than original anticipated. They have done a fantastic job and I am very pleased with the whole effect.

If you need some double glazing contact Geoff at Warmlite and tell him you read about them on this blog. I don't get anything as a result but you never know – it may just assist in the negotiations next time.

The reduction in VAT has made a small but very welcome reduction to the bill.

Thank you Gordon Brown and Alistair Darling but I really must tell you that I would have spent the money anyway.

No comments: