Saturday 1 November 2008

October Statistics

It’s the first of November which gives me an excuse to look at my blog statistics for October.

There have been 259 visits to the blog this month from 40 visitors. There was one from New Zealand (Auckland) and one from USA (Florida) but I must confess to knowing who they both were. Still quite exciting though!

There are so many statistics you can get from Google Analytics I could put on my anorak and quote them for page after page..... but I won’t.

2 comments:

Tim Leunig said...

mention Paris Hilton and your numbers will increase :)

Decorem said...

Ha Ha. It's funny you mention that. One of my posts that I subsequently edited mentioned "Steve Austin" of $6m man fame.

The post was only "live" for about 1 hour before I changed it but that was enough time for someone in Canada to hit the site having searched google for "Steve Austin". He didn't stay on the site for very long as I don't think property development was his thing.

Still, got me a hit from Toronto!