Monday 16 February 2009

Are We Nearly There Yet?

I am told, but I have not seen the evidence with my own eyes, that work has now finished on the house. The electrician and the plumber did their last stint today and all that is left now is for the main builder to move all of his things out and then give the place a thorough clean.

I am not going to be able to visit until late on Thursday at the earliest so I hope I will be able to take a complete and final set of pictures before too long.

The only stress left now is the biggest one of all ...... will it sell?

7 comments:

Tim Leunig said...

So when is the open day for your blogging friends

Anonymous said...

Or do we have to resort to making appointments via your estate agent?

Decorem said...

You are very welcome to make an appointment via the agent although you can expect the hard sell.

If anybody would really like to take a look let me know and I will try and organise something.

Janx said...

I'm interested in looking. And also discussing with Tim whether government sponsored inflation is morally bankrupt. Is APD hoping for inflation?

Decorem said...

I am not sure Tim would agree with your morally bankrupt point. If you haven't read it check this out http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/224ae9f2-fb95-11dd-bcad-000077b07658.html.

I think he may be keen on a little state sponsored inflation.

As for me? I hope the house will sold fast enought that I don't care.

Janx said...

And the discussion will be why some people don't agree... check this out:
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/ec84e4e8-fe24-11dd-932e-000077b07658.html

Anonymous said...

Decorem, good to see you've quickly adopted the selfish mentality PD's are typically accused of! I couldn't possibly say if it's justified.