Tuesday 28 October 2008

Update

There hasn't been much to report since we completed. The electricians have made the electrics safe and I am waiting another quote from a plumber. I am hopeful that the first job of stripping everything out of the house will start later this week.

In the meantime I have been playing around with this blog software and after many many attempts I have got an auto updating spreadsheet over on the right hand side that will give updates on the how much has been spent so far. Basically as I update my master spreadsheet with new expenditure this will be updated as well. The only thing it doesn't include is the interest payments on the money. I might add that at a later date.

UPDATE: I have just realised that some people will be unable to see the figures on the right. I will see if I can fix that.

FURTHER UPDATE : It seems that the link to the figures causes some PC's to crash so I have removed it. I'll have to re-think that bit.

No comments: