Sunday 18 January 2009

Corgi Update

Our Corgi plumber from last week has still not started. He apparently made an appearance briefly on Friday to tell everyone he will round to start work on Monday.

I am not sure he was that convincing and I won't be holding my breath. Builders will never get rid of this poor (and in most cases undeserved) reputation while some individuals continue to think this sort of behaviour is acceptable.

Hopefully he doesn't read this blog or he won't be round at all!

4 comments:

Decorem said...

Mmmm. I think he is reading the blog.

He may be round on Wednesday! If he takes any longer it would have been quicker to do a Corgi course, get qualified and do it myself.

Tim Leunig said...

Andy H knows a good plumber: came round pretty quickly for us to fix our boiler.

Decorem said...

STOP PRESS

Apparently a plumber has been spotted with a boiler in the vacinity of the house. I haven't seen this for myself but a reliable witness has sent me a text.

Decorem said...

I have now been sent positive proof.

A picture in evidence will be published later.