Monday 12 January 2009

This Week

There is much happening this week and whilst we won't be finished by Friday, as the project clock suggests, we should be much closer to knowing how close to completing by the end of the month we will be.

Without trying to put the kibosh on things, by the end of the week we should have a bathroom installed (although not working), a boiler installed and commissioned, a kitchen delivered, tiling completed in the bathroom, all plastering finished throughout (except the kitchen), the under stairs cupboard finished, the garden clearance completed, the cracked brickwork repaired (subject to weather) and a start on the downstairs decorating.

I probably shouldn't have said all of that. They will probably all walk off site now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's lunchtime and whilst I munch on my crispbread (it is post Christmas!), I have been catching up on your blog. Still enjoying it I see - always a good sign! Good luck with the sale. One thing though PLEASE correct the header in your blog - I forgot to mention it (again) when we last spoke but it drives me mad (I know, I will try to get out more)! Thanks.

Decorem said...

Oh dear. How embarrassing.

Thank you for pointing it out. It has now been corrected.